Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rhodes – The Beat Goes On

I'm afraid I've been dormant for several months. Both of my computers went down and I was unable to get them fixed, so I've been using the library computers. I really couldn't get that much done there since I didn't have access to my files. I'm back in business again, but I'm afraid it'll take me a good while to catch up on all of the things I have to do.


The first thing I want to do is bring anyone who's interested a little more up to date on the Rhodies and their part in the ongoing treason against these United States and the people.


Scholar Clarence Streit, author of “Union Now” advocating a union of the western “democracies” and later, after most of Europe had been overrun, of “Union Now with Britain,” was a big promoter of the Atlantic Charter. Like the other minions of international finance and the multi-nationals he was more than willing to see our sovereignty and our liberty vanish into the murky mist of the regional super-state and eventually world government. There is little doubt in my mind that, given the Rhodie love for Mutha England, the U.S. and England would have dominated any union of the Atlantic powers.


Streit is dead now, but his legacy of treason continues in the Streit Council. This global elitist gang continues the work of destroying our country and the other countries of the world. Their projects and plans to betray their countries can be found at:


http://www.streitcouncil.org/


Those who want to follow the schemes of those planning the murder of our country and liberty will find this site essential.


Return to TOC

No comments:

Post a Comment