Saturday, February 7, 2009

Obama Continues Web of Treason

I regret I haven't been able to do much with these blogs. My computers are both down and I haven't had chance to do anything about it. I'm forced to work on limited time at the library without access to much of my data. Still, I thought this important.

Patrick Wood who, with Antony Sutton, co-authored Trilaterals Over Washington, has been following the grooming of Barack Obama by the Trilaterals and the inclusion of 11 of the Commission's members in key administration posts. Add to that Hillary Clinton who's not a member but whose husband is. Things do not bode well for the United States nor for the rest of the world as the globalists continue to dominate Washington. The sovereignty of all is in dire jeopardy.

http://www.augustreview.com/news_commentary/trilateral_commission/obama%3a_trilateral_commission_endgame_20090127110/

Return to TOC

No comments:

Post a Comment